Monday, April 4, 2011

One thousand gifts...

And so dear brothers and sisters, I plead with you to give your bodies to God because of all he has done for you. Let them be a living and holy sacrifice-the kind he will find acceptable. This is truly the way to worship him. Don't copy the behavior and customs of this world, but let God transform you into a new person, by changing the way you think.
THEN YOU WILL KNOW GOD'S PERFECT WILL FOR YOU, WHICH IS GOOD PLEASING AND PERFECT.
Romans 12:1-2

His plans for my life are so much more abundant than any I could have ever imagined. His grace is suficient. I am practicing this truth daily, sometimes hourly and more often minute by minute.
Trusting, obeying, believing and counting the ways He loves.
Change me, transform me...


139-Red mud from the baseball field creating new opportunities to use my broom.
141- family close by
153-praying for miracles
154- strawberry cheesecake muffins
157-holding hands
168- leaning on His wisdom when I have no answers
169- a brand new, stinkin' cute, oh my goodness, who knew I would love her so much...puppy!
170- silly cousins
171- worship songs that change moments
172- taking risks with no expectations
173- the SUN!
174- school pictures that are SO bad they are hilarious


4 comments:

  1. thanks for visiting my blog and leaving a comment. it made me smile. i love "139-Red mud from the baseball field creating new opportunities to use my broom." we have been having dirt from soccer cleats and mud from our backyard demo coming in the kitchen and i can relate - and i love your perspective. :) that is an awfully cute puppy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this list... and your profile picture made me smile a great big smile. The Joy Project indeed. :) Thanks for bringing me a moment of joy, today. And thanks, too, for stopping by and your sweet words on my blog. Have a beautiful and blessed day, new friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. PS - Got any strawberry cheesecake muffins to share? Sounds delicious! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE your #169!! I know the love, too! :)

    ReplyDelete



The Joy Project 40


Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by various artists.