Friday, May 20, 2011

5 Minute Friday



So here are the rules for 5 minute Friday straight from thegypsymama.com

1. Write for 5 minutes flat for pure unedited love of the written word.

2. Link back here and invite others to join in.


3. Go buck wild with encouragement for the five minuter who linked up before you.


When Seasons Change...
Be still and know I am God- Psalm 46:10


I have watched a lot of seasons change this week as news has traveled into the lives of people I know and brought on emotions that were not evident moments before. Change is a funny thing and God shows us in His creation to expect it and be ready for it...to count all as joy. That seems the hard part sometimes, to embrace what He brings and count it as joy. As I have sat hearing the stories that pour out in my office, held onto the words of a woman I did not know and watched as tremendously difficult decisions must be made, I have felt the burning in my throat that often comes as change presents itself and we find ourselves in a new season.
 May we praise Him always and surrender our lives to Him to be in charge.
 May we embrace the seasons He has written for our lives and be still.

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Joy Project 40


Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by various artists.