Wednesday, May 11, 2011

JOY!

So tonight I am starting a Love and Logic parenting seminar at a wonderful church in town. Talking about Love and Logic is one of my absolute most favorite things to do and was on my list of "dreams" when I started digging out of my fear pit and embarked on the Joy Project.
I am soo excited and humbled by the number of people that have signed up and can't wait to meet them. I will be using a microphone and given that everyone always tells me that I am too loud, I have been giggling all week.
Keeping it real...I am totally nervous and have been practicing all day. Thank goodness the puppy is a good listener and she loves me no matter how tongue-tied and hyper I get.
Pray for me friends and pray for everyone who will be participating. How cool is this!!

Whatever you do, do it all for the glory of God!
1 Corinthians 10:31

No comments:

Post a Comment



The Joy Project 40


Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by various artists.