Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!!!


I saw this image this morning and had to laugh. The boys took me to see Thor last night for Mother's Day and somehow this just struck me funny. I stand amazed by all the things that can require my attention, awareness and emotions in a single day. It would be too cool to have a "magic" hammer that would give me boundless strength and energy whenever I needed it.

I do. I have HIM.

Thank you God for giving me the best gift ever. Being a mommy has blessed me to infinity and beyond. You knew exactly what you were doing when you showed your love by trusting me with these two beautiful  boys. I had no idea at the time how I would love at this depth. It seemed too hard...too risky, too many "what if's". I had nowhere to run but straight to You. You have changed me through them. Time seems to move so fast these days. Let me remain focused on you, wrapping them in prayers and always counting each moment as a gift.

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY MY FRIENDS!!








No comments:

Post a Comment



The Joy Project 40


Designed by:

Munchkin Land Designs
Elements by various artists.